Thursday 22 December 2005

Dr Who countdown

Well couldn't resist this little plug for Dr Who - The Christmas Invasion, which airs on Christmas Day at 7:00pm on BBC 1. I am a little scared just in case it doesn't live up to expectation but from the clips they've been showing I am sure it is going to be great.

As soon as it has been on, and I can, I'll post about it, and all being well it will be a positive post.

To be honest I think that Dr Who has been one of the best things to happen in 2005. It was a great reinvention of a TV programme that had run out of steam many years before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't diss the glorious Sylvester McCoy years! Run out of steam? Surely not.

OK, so I may be overstating that slightly, but Curse of Fenric and Ghostlight were as good as anything that had come before, and Greatest Show... was pretty darned good as well.

Unless you're referring to the abortion of the TV movie that had a half human doctor and a crap master? Ha ha ha.

Happy Xmas (invasion!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, sorry I did forget the final Sylvester season and your are totally correct, they were great episaodes, but at the time I was in drug rehab (LOL). In fact the drug rehab is going fine, this is my tenth year and in September I am due a sabatical LMAO.

Happy Xmas (Invasion) to you and any other Who fans who may be lurking,