Thursday 1 December 2005

Top Ten words and phrases

Welcome to a new regular feature of cold tea again - LOL, I miss Alan Partridge.

Inspired by a previous post here are my current top ten words and phrases, all are used frequently and go down well with a nice cup of tea. Credit is given for the inspiration where credit is due. And the order isn't based on usage, but just as I wrote them.


  1. Keep it together man - Monsters Inc classic
  2. Goth Juice - the Mighty Boosh, made from the tears of Robert Smith
  3. really nice
  4. Bottrop - hoping it is a place
  5. Yeah, I know - comedy crown slipped but the catchphrase still rocks
  6. That there's one damn fine coat - Sin City
  7. That's just Milky Joe in a wig - the Mighty Boosh
  8. That's just saaaaad - Alan Partridge (you really need the sound clip for this one)
  9. Enjoy the moment
  10. You have been and always will be my friend - hey, I like Star Trek, what would you expect

There were others that I was tempted to add but as children may read this I thought it best to keep it clean. I may put the X rated version on my LJ, but you'd have to find that first ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently, I am partial to numbers 1 and 9. Though, I can't imagine why. Must be the atmosphere.

Anonymous said...

is the air a little thin up there?

Anonymous said...

I love a party with an atmosphere. And Bella Emberg. I love her too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Russ. Interestingly I know another guy who loves a party with an atmosphere called Russell.