Monday 18 September 2006

Apology to Mr Allen

I heard over the weekend that MK Dons boss Martin Allen used to allow fellow team mates to call him 'mad dog' because they knew him, but he wanted those who don't know him to call him Mr Allen. Therefore, I would like to apologise publicly for calling him 'mad dog' several times at home and in the work place.

I do not want anything to cause offence and upset Mr Allen. For the first time since MK bought and saved* the former Wimbledon footbal club they are doing well. And it is down, in no small way, to the attitude of Mr Allen. His drive and determination has inspired the team to so far lofty heights. They now play like a pack of wolves, devouring the opposition without a care, and they play like a team possessed, like they are crazy gang again; a bunch of mad dogs.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you Mr Allen, keep up the good work.

*I couldn't care less about franchise football or any negative arguments concerning the whole affair. Wimbledon were bankrupt and about to disappear. MK wanted a football team and so buying their postion seemed like a good thing to do. Stand back and feel the flame

No comments: