Monday 18 December 2006

I've been tagged

I'd like to thank Katy for tagging me - cheers, what joy ;-)

Now, like everyone else who gets tagged I am also going to say that I don't normally do this sort of thing, and then continue to do it - such is life. Well the tag has requested that I tell you Five things you didn't know about me. As I don't know you that may be a bit hard as I don't know what you do know and what you don't :-) But here we go...

1 I was born into an impoverished life in the East End of London; a true cockney. I spent the early formative part of my life here, eeking a living and trying to survive in the heart of gangland. I left this battlefield of Pauline Fowlers and Krays at the age of two months.

2 I used to go clubbing regularly when I lived in London - when I could stay awake beyond 10pm - however, I very rarely paid for entry as I was always on the guest list.

3 My 'teen' band once played in front of about 2,000 people at the London Hippodrome

4 I passed the grade 5 exam on the clarinet

5 I left school in the middle of my A-levels to seek fame and fortune in the music industry. Within ten years I was a mature student getting the degree eduction I should have got years before

Well there you go. Five things about me.

I won't tag anyone else, as most of the people I know have already been tagged and as I hate doing this sort of thing myself, I won't inflict it on anyone else. Unless of course you really want to :-)

No comments: