Monday 18 June 2007

"I don't think"

*Dr Who Spoiler if you haven't seen this weeks episode*






Well we knew it was coming but I must hand it to Mr Davies, the return of the Master was handled quite well. A couple of nice additions to give you some 'aha' moments (no I don't mean going around singing 'take on me') and the best/ worst secret in Dr Who was revealed.

Derek Jacobi was outstanding as he went from bumbling mad professor to sadistic evilness, and although on first impressions John Simm played the character a little whimsically I can see him doing a very sly job in the final two episodes. I even didn't mind Captain Jack being back... he plays a different character when the Doctor is telling him what to do.

Okay there are still millions of questions to be answered... like how and when re the Master but we'll wait till next week beofre complaining too loudly. As episodes go this was nowhere near as good as the previous three weeks but for old fans, it was a welcome journey.

No comments: