Sunday 10 June 2007

Thousands of statues to be removed from the UK

Now that is the way to scare any innate state of daylights out of the nation's children. I am, of course, talking about the fantastic episode of Dr Who broadcast last night. 'Blink' was written by the guy who is rapidly becoming the best episode writer of the revamped series, Steven Moffat. Well I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but suffice to say, children throughout the UK will be scared stiff of any form of statue for the rest of their lives. I only hope that as a result of this episode the cows might be removed from MK.

Talking of MK, the dons are still without a manager since Martin Allen was lured to the sunny climate of Leicester. Rumour has it that Mickey Adams, the former Coventry boss could be on his way to lead the team out for its first match at the new Denbigh Stadium.

2 comments:

andrew cupples said...

I'd still say Cornell was the better writer, but who am I to argue? I'd say I was looking forward to Jekyll, which Moffat also scripted, but it stars the most irritating twonk as Jekyll, so I probably won't even watch it.

Darren said...

LOL, be interesting to see if he is irritating as this sort of character... i may give him one chance... one mind you