Friday 21 September 2007

One month and still going strong(er)

One of the goals I had set for this year was to create and do some structured exercise. Well, I researched, thought a little and wrote down a list of weight training exercises and basic non-weight exercises I could do. Decided that I would do them on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, giving a day inbetween to rest the muscles (this seemd to be quite important when reading up on it all).

I started this almost a month ago and have been regularly keeping up since then. I am now in the position where I may need to add one or two more exercises to the list, but I’m not rushing into that as I would like to add some aerobic exercie to the days inbetween. Running is the easiest but I find that terribly boring, skipping could be an option as at least I wouldn’t have to leave the house. If I ever get the shed put up in the back garden I could get myself a bicycle.

However, I am pleased that one of my major goals for the year has been achieved.

No comments: