Tuesday 2 October 2007

Cacti got my tongue

My fingers are reasonably long, friendly relatives have previously said they are piano playing fingers. However, this has not proved true... I can't play the piano apart from bashing out a few chords, the lead and bass lines of Kraftwerk's Das Model (showing off with my linguistic skills there) and experimental riffs that Ross Geller would be proud of.

My fingers are definitely not green. The garden that I tend (ha - I use hay fever as an excuse) is a mixture of lawn, concrete and weeds. Many a time I have bought a house plant to add that eco feel to the living space and many a time they have died, usually in a long drawn out process that I have been unable to stem. If there was an RSPCP association I am sure they would have convicted me.

Nevertheless I have once again ventured into the house plant arena and bought a cactus. I have a picture below, enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: