Monday 12 November 2007

We ran out of Coca-cola

And so I needed to find a new mixer for the glass of vodka I had just poured. In the end I used the cooled bottle of Fanta Fruit Twist that was in the fridge, and it was very nice too.

Of course the Vodka is for purely medicinal purposes while I am suffering from the worse case of man flu since the last one. Whilst suffering the plague I tend to watch TV, the path of least resistance et al.

So I have reacquainted myself with Scrubs and later on, if I can't sleep I'll be watching F/X Murder By Illusion - I saw that years ago and thought it was good so I'll ruin the memory by watching it again later.

I may also watch the Mighty Boosch again so I can recite the dialogue when I actually watch it on Thursday... oh I wish I felt better.

No comments: