Thursday 3 January 2008

Political comment

Now I don't claim to be as incisive as John Humphreys or Jeremy Paxman (or even Jeremy Clarkson) when it comes to political issues but I have watched the TV. On the way to work this morning I caught the radio talking about the US Presidential election and the first rounds of voting taking place today in Iowa. It said that the Republican favourite to take Iowa was Mike Huckabee, a former Baptist preacher. The reporter then made a political comment about Mr Huckabee that I found a little amusing, he said that he was weak on foreign policy. Now am I the only one who thinks that comment is a little ironic considering who the current repulican in charge is?

2 comments:

Steve Tilley said...

Just so you know John Humphrys has no e.

Darren said...

oh he would, wouldn't he :-)