Wednesday 2 November 2005

HTML heaven

Who said HTML code is evil bad and always out to get me. All I needed was a nice cup of tea, a brain that was half-awake and Dreamweaver. Yes, I do feel like I have failed and let all hardcore coders around the world down by reverting to the WYSIWYG aproach. But please let me explain. Although I did use Dreamweaver I was in the code window for working out what I needed to do, please believe me when I say that I am not letting notepad champions down - I will return ;-)

Actually one of my favourite web design packages at the moment is Namo's Webeditor. I got a free copy from PC PLus and have been really impressed. It has a simple interface and does what you ask it to. The version I have is a couple of steps down the evolutionary scale so the newer versions should be even better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use a program called First Page 2000, it has some really nice features such as customisable code tagging colours etc. and the price is right too - it's Free!