Thursday 15 December 2005

Interesting

Things seem to be going a lot better after the last week or so.

Some software issues seem to have been cleared up, life in general seems a bit better and, although I hasten to add this is allegedly, 1 and 1 internet are due to repay me within the next 14 days - LMAO.

To add to this Ferdinand finally breaks his duck and scores for Man Utd, which puts him slightly ahead of Diego Forlan in Utd's top scorers.

I've caught up with a lot of sleep and now feel ready to take on the world again (damn different time zones). Which means a lot of to do lists, a clear out of all the 'stuff' and a lot of contructive thinking with regard to someday/maybe lists. (I still haven't got David Allen's book, but I know all the lingo). Why mention this? Well it's because I'm not sure where cold tea is going at the moment, it has lost a bit of focus and it may simply be easier to use the other blogs and sites I have to 'get out there'. So watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo! Don't Gooooooooooo! :p

Anonymous said...

LOL - only a refocus, not an emigration ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, differing time zones can wreak havoc can't they? :)