Wednesday 24 January 2007

Well then, how's Janaury going Darren?

Well it all depends on when you ask me. It has so far been a bit of an up and down time. Firstly I am getting a well-earned (I think so) rest from work/vocation/calling* that will see me not returning till 13th February. There is no way that this can be seen as a 'down'. However I had so many plans and hopes for this time and so far they haven't been realised.

Having said that the plans have been realised, what I have done is a big pile of positive things, things that I hadn't planned but which have been buzzing in and out of my consciousness for quite a while. So from that point of view another 'up'.

I certainly feel more organised than I have been and I have also managed to sort a few 'core' issues regarding my meager existence. As for whether this is what I should have been doing or not is something else. I suppose I am paying the price for not spending enough time in the not urgent but important quadrant, because so far January has involved a fair bit of firefighting in the urgent and important category.

Oh, and I also used some concrete yesterday to fill a couple of holes. (I am not the most enthusiastic d.i.yer on the planet.


*delete as you feel

No comments: