Saturday 24 February 2007

Another saturday

I think I have found my niche here at blogger. According to most net surveys the majority of bloggers post during the week, as in Monday to Friday. I presume this is because they have something interesting to say before they go off to a meeting and spout utter drivel - or is that merely my experience?

I have just looked back at my recent posting here and realised that I regularly post on Saturday, or have for the past few weeks. It may have something to do with the fact that we have been housebound for several reasons, not just the lack of a car, and so this is my way of connecting with the outside world... alternatively I may simply need to get out more.

Anyhow, I will again be watching Primeval later on today, it has been quite fun if not too taxing on the brain cells. I presume the series finale will clash with the beginning of Doctor Who, I know what I'll be watching but it will be of interest to see if it dents the viewing figures.

No comments: