Friday 27 April 2007

I have put my foot in it

Well, we now have a car so my carbon footprint has increased considerably. I have tried to offset it this morning by not asking for a carrier bag when I bought two bottles of coke.

Car: Little, old, Ford Fiesta, white

Will be loved and cared for in the hope that it lasts better than our old Astra.

Oh, but our bunny died. A day of mourning was held. It was old and had come to the end of its tenure on this planet. It has been buried in the flower bed.*

*note to self: can you call it a flower bed if you have no flowers in it?

2 comments:

andrew cupples said...

>>*note to self: can you call it a flower bed if you have no flowers in it?

Undoubtedly. Just like you can call it a Scripture Union Marketing Budget if you have no money in it. Or a Leadership Team if you have no leaders or ships in it.

Darren said...

LOL