Friday 18 May 2007

A funny old week

Well this week has been and has almost gone, and it has been a strange one. It started off with me feeling very much under the weather, a mixture of sore throat, headache and hay fever. Yesterday I was out of the office but working and today I am back at work trying to catch up. The week will end with me watching the FA Cup final and then Dr Who, although I will also be doing a fair bit of writing on Saturday too. I'm not holding out too much hope for Dr Who this week as it is written by the head writer of Torchwood, as Stan Lee would say... 'nuff said'.

Talking about Stan Lee I just realised I hadn't written anymore about Spider-Man 3. Well I liked it. I didn't think it was too busy and as a 'comic book' film it was most enjoyable. I did find I started to dislike Mary Jane through the film and have subsequently thought that she is perhaps the one actor who was wrongly cast, but time will tell. Sam Raimi has done a good job with these films and as someone who read Spider-man from its very beginnings, when realeased in the UK, I give it the thumbs up.

So to sign off I wish the lads of Manchester Utd all the best for tomorrow and now back to the inbox.

No comments: