Saturday 16 June 2007

A little review

Been away for most of this week at a fairly inspirational staff conference. It was a nice time away, giving time to reflect and also get ready for the next glorious five year plan. I also managed to damage my heal doing some Irish Dancing. It was a hard wood floor and I went shoe less as I only had some sandals. Woke up in the morning in excruciating pain and literally had to crawl to the bathroom to get ready. Managed to crawl back and take a couple of tablets. This took the edge off the pain and so I was able to get through the day and rest it in the evening. Still hurting BTW but is a little easier to get around.

Have almost finished my Personal Mission Statement and I am now working on my short and long term goals. I may share some of it or all of it, depends how I am feeling.

Not sure if I am looking forward to Dr Who tonight and for the next two weeks as the series comes to an end. The stories should be good, from what I have picked up, but the fact that John 'I am gay, have you noticed? If not let me sing some show tunes for you' Barrowman is back as Captain Jack, could be too much to take.

No comments: