Friday 21 September 2007

The year of 2007

It was a summer that we will remember for not happening, for never arriving. However, one weekend the summer did arrive and we took a trip to the coast. On the journey we listened to the audio version of Sepulchre by James Herbert, which was nice. When this got a little too heavy we put on Radio Two, and we heard the classic Nancy Sinatra track Summer Wine. (I say classic but I had never heard it before)

Now we liked this track and so when we got home we searched for it, found out who it was and then went to youtube :-) And that is where we found this version, which is quite good, and which I would like to share with you.


PS, I don't particularly like the Corrs and U2 are a little hit and miss with me, but together this really works.

No comments: