Thursday 13 October 2005

Hard to believe

Now I am probably tempting fate here but the scenario of changing my web host has seemingly gone smooth. I did all the swapping over of domain names today and so, all being well, from tomorrow evening I can start linking things up. I've been waiting for this for over a month now because I had to change from my previous host because I wanted to pay via paypal. I then found the new host and if everything goes smooth I'll start telling you all what a good service they provide and how, if you want a host, they are the people to go to.

So do I let slip what I'm going to do? No, I'll let you all sweat for a little while, partly because I'm not sure what software to use on the sites at the moment and partly because I want to make a big song and dance when it all goes live.

No comments: