Thursday 13 October 2005

I've not been well you know

Mmmm, it's slipped my mind where that quote comes from, but that just goes to show how very ill I have been. Yes, a severe bout of 'man-flu' has waylaid me. Yet here I am ready take on the world again.

I have lots of plans for the next few months and will be revealing them as I go. Suffice to say that I feel a few big changes coming in the next few months.

Bought the Ladytron CD the other day and think it is fab, it's the 1980's with a 21st century makeover. Can't recommend this highly enough, and if you get the chance to see them live go on, take it. In the meantime I have to save all my pennies so that I can go and have a listen to Tim and the boys. The Cardiacs dates are fast approaching and I still haven't got the ticket, let alone the trains fare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, at least it's only 'man-flu', and not 'bird-flu'... eh?!

Anonymous said...

ahhh... I thought you meant 'man-flu' as in 'men have flu while women have colds' sorta thing. If you did, then my comment makes sense.
If however you meant: man-flu, and not 'bird-flu', then my comment is naf.

So, if so, then I'll alter my comment to:

'person-flu' would be more PC!

Anonymous said...

LOL
no you understood correctly, man-flu as in a little sniffle that could really be likened to ebola
;-)