Monday 2 July 2007

People looking like their dogs

I always thought that the character Captain Jack in Dr Who was a little arrogant. I could quite easily, if I was so inclined, call him a bit of a big head - but the revelation saturday's episode was really taking things a little too far.

I actually quite liked the episode - it was overly sentimental at times and, of course, a little over the top but it did leave me with warm feelings, and that wasn't becasue I spilt my tea. But - I am sure Andrew may have something to say in the comments.

Overall I liked the series, probably better than the last one due to Blink, and Human Nature being exceptional. Not sure if I really like Martha, and although she's gone she is due to be back for some of series four and a short stint in Torchwood too.

So five or so months until Voyage of the Damned brings Christmas cheer to us all, and it is the Titanic and eagle etyed viewers know that the ninth Dr was seen at that very same ship... what are the chances of Ecclestone appearing?

No comments: