Monday 14 November 2005

Getting fresh

No, not like that - It must be the state of your minds that makes you think in that way. No it is the start of a new week, and the weather has now taken a sharp turn toward the chilly factor. This monring the street was filled with the noise of car engines runing whilst flustered occupants scraped the windscreens with various tools. The joy of being able to walk to work.

Anyhow, I'm posting this to say that like the weather I feel a bit fresher this morning. The world seems a better place to live (partly due to the fact that I didn't watch the news over the weekend), I feel ready to try and get through the backlog of work I have (partly due to not doing much work over the weekend) and I generally had a nice weekend which means I can face the stress of work with renewed energy. (Should last about five minutes)

Just a quick plug, if anything in the adverts catches your eye, do take a little click through and see what is on offer. Support your poor typed out blogger ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you moaned at me for asking people to click on links. The cheek of it! :p

Anonymous said...

LOL
Yes, but I do hope yuo have seen an increase of clicks from your site... and I signed up via your referral link so you should see some tiny trickle of revenue from there ;-)