Monday 21 November 2005

Tennant, Sci-fi and channel 4

Ok, boring weekend, wasn't up to much apart from trying to learn a bit more about wordpress and other web related things.

Enjoyed the mini Dr Who episode on Children In Need and am now looking forward to the Christmas special and the new series, thought that David Tennant would be good, but always nice to have those thoughts confirmed.

Got very upset with Channel 4 over the weekend. Sat down to watch Enterprise (see my calendar) and found that they had replaced it with the Smash Hits Poll Winners party. So upset that I turned off the TV and vowed not to watch Channel 4 until they had something decent on - or next Sunday when Enterprise should be back.

This week will see the start of a manic time at work - so be prepared for gazillions of blog posts as I procrastinate instead of getting things done (small gtd).

The Times held no good reviews over the weekend so I can't moan at them, and I also quite like the frosty weather so I can't even moan about the weather. I may have to rethink what this blog is about ;-)

No comments: