Thursday 29 March 2007

Cold Tea Again

Just in case you never read the sidebar of this 'ere blog, you may have not noticed that Cold Tea Again is back and running, or being blogged to. Basically this is my 'more' cynical take on things from around the world. I'll get around to a redesign soon, although currently I am suffering from 'one-hour-less-at-the-weekend-really-throws-my-body-into-a-mess-itus'.

Life is really busy and losing the hour in order to make the evenings brighter hasn't so far been the positive event it should have been. I've been trying to nap of evenings but at the moment getting up an hour earlier each day is taking its toll; British Summertime Lag.

If you want to know what I am doing you can follow it on Twitter, another new way to express thineself on t'internet, and via my sidebar - see it is a very important part of this blog. As is the title, which I shall be working on over the weekend :-)

No comments: