Friday 23 March 2007

Losing track of time

This has, so far, been a hectic week. I have been rushing to get one stage of a major project finsihed, which I have done, however I am not happy with it. This means that I am now unsure how to proceed with stage two. On top of all this I have had to deal with a lot of other little bits and pieces. So work has been very stressful and busy, this had led home to be tired and stressful. I have procrastinated too much when I get home and therefore done very little of what I need to do there.

So, a step back is needed today. I'll do a little GTD mind-sweep (or perhaps it will be a big one) get all my project and next actions lists up to date. Hopefully this will make a few things clear as to what I need to do and how I need to go forward with them. (Yes, I know I should be doing a weekly review anyway but I have let it slip and so my mind like water is very choppy at the moment).

Haven't forgotten the meme form the previous post's comment, I am thinking about that, well it is on my list - a very interesting one that.

No comments: