Wednesday 23 May 2007

That's it, I am officially old!

Coming home last week from an event and I was listening to Steve Wright on Radio 2. (No, that's not it, and Radio 2 isn't for old people, with Russel Brand and co they have an eclectic mix of DJs). Still, back to my little narrative. Steve Wright plays a series of oldies, chosen by a listener, each afternoon. As I drove I thought I may switch the station as I didn't really fancy listening to a bunch of old tracks, way before my time. However as the opening beats from the drum machine clicked in I felt as though I had been kicked in the stomach. Oldies? That was the Human League!

I think it may be time for me to hang up the guitar and get out the pipe and slippers.

2 comments:

andrew cupples said...

So what are you doing for your 40th birthday? I vote PARTY!

Darren said...

I agree
it is time I mixed with other people