Sunday 30 December 2007

Emo Claus


Emo Santa
Originally uploaded by dazzer67
Well Christmas is over for another year and the world has taken to heart the message of good will to all men (but hasn't extended it to female political leaders - perhaps next year).

I have managed to have a nice time, a good break and am now well into the swing of creating some resolutions for 2008, but before I go there I'd like to say a few things about Christmas.

Once again Santa brought me Dr Who on DVD and I am also now the proud owner of a moleskin diary and notepad (I feel so cool I've had to turn up the central heating). In the sales I managed to pick up a couple of bargains. The top one has to be The Doves CD Some Cities, which I manged to pick up for just £2. I also picked up A Scanner Darkly and The Man With Two Brains for £3 each.

So onto 2008, what am I going to do? Well I'll leave that for another post. If I leave putting up my resolutions till at least five minutes into January 1st I will have already the broken the ones I wasn't going to keep anyway.

No comments: